Certificate in Education and Training
Whether you are looking to enter the Teaching Profession or already working as a Teacher/Tutor, this qualification will give you the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills needed to confirm occupational competence. This includes the planning and delivering of schemes of learning and session plans, different teaching and learning strategies and exploring a range of assessment practices.
Who is this course for?
- Those who intend to enter into Teaching/Tutoring profession.
- Those (Teachers, tutors, trainers, lecturers and instructors) who may be working within an FE college, Adult and Community Learning Centre or Learning Provider.
- Those delivering work-based training such as within voluntary, community, private and public organisations.
- Those who want a medium size teaching qualification.
- Those currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a teaching qualification.
Where can this qualification lead to?
This qualification supports/prepares the learner within a teacher/trainer role.Learners who achieve this qualification can progress to the Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (QCF).
BTEC 60 Credit Subsidiary Diploma in Business Level 3
The 60-credit BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma extends the specialist work-related focus of the BTEC Level 3 Certificate and covers the key knowledge and practical skills required in the appropriate vocational sector
Certificate in Business Management
This qualification is ideal if you have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing your abilities. It’s particularly suited to practicing team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
Results for you:
- Gain a range of key management skills
- Put new skills into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities
- Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
Gains for your employer:
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs.
BTEC Certificate in Business Level 3
The 30-credit BTEC Level 3 Certificate offers a specialist qualification that focuses on particular aspects of employment within the appropriate vocational sector. The BTEC Level 3 Certificate is a qualification which can extend a learner’s programme of study and give vocational emphasis